Mission & Strategy
Our mission is to create value to our clients providing tailored solutions, moving shipments and information more efficiently and effectively with the best staff, systems and processes. Our company values the partnership with its relations and will always be looking out for its best interests.
Richard Kempers treats its customers the same way regardless size or needs. We will follow every progress and adapt to changing transportation requirements.
Our team of experienced forwarding specialists will ensure that any cargo is moving adequately, safely and with full information to the client. Our complete network of valued partners and our inland transportation offerings are always at disposal to provide creative solutions from door to door.
As freight transport worldwide grows, pollution and congestion risks become a serious threat. Our aim is to reduce the adverse effects of transportation by using the least polluting and most energy efficient modes: ship and train for the long distance and road transport with modern trucks only for local deliveries.
Our Sustainability Policy is based on the following principles:
- Deliver sustainable transport and logistics solutions and methods focusing on environmental cost efficiency and service quality thus helping improve long term quality of life
- Compliance with all applicable legislation, regulation and codes of practice
- Creating long time partnerships with customers and suppliers
- Built to Last: ensure that Richard Kempers generates profits to allow re-investment and continued development of the business in order to serve customers and community also in the future
- Provide a safe healthy and motivating working environment for our employees