As freight transport worldwide grows, pollution and congestion risks become a serious threat. Our aim is to reduce the adverse effects of transportation by using the least polluting and most energy efficient modes: ship and train for the long distance and road transport with modern trucks only for local deliveries.
Our Sustainability Policy is based on the following principles:
- Deliver sustainable transport and logistics solutions and methods focusing on environmental cost efficiency and service quality thus helping improve long term quality of life
- Compliance with all applicable legislation, regulation and codes of practice
- Creating longtime partnerships with customers and suppliers
- Built to Last: ensure that Richard Kempers generates profits to allow re-investment and continued development of the business in order to serve customers and community also in the future
- Provide a safe healthy and motivating working environment for our employees